AMC members regularly contribute to Lexology on the latest developments in EU and Cypriot law.
We highlight below our key Lexology contributions over the past year:
- M&A in Cyprus
- Corporate financing using Cyprus redeemable preference shares
- Merger Control in Cyprus
- Distribution of dividend by private and public companies in Cyprus
- Cyprus enacts trade secrets protection legislation
- Pledging shares in Cyprus companies – security enforceable out of court
- Passporting in the EU for banking, financial services and insurance undertakings
- Competition damages actions in Cyprus
- The jurisdiction of Cyprus courts to issue worldwide asset tracing, recovery and freezing orders
- Online purchases of digital content and mobile apps under Cyprus law
- Technology IP- the Cyprus tax incentives
- In brief – the key features of merger control legislation in Cyprus
- Cyprus alternative investment funds and mini-managers
Our articles on Lexology do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied as such. They are intended for general informational purposes. Legal advice should be obtained by regulated practicing lawyers.
Please contact us should you wish to discuss the contents of our articles.